Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Reconnection

AWAKENING-It's been several months since I've written a blog entry, and not much has changed, at least, philosophically within myself so obviously nothing has been accomplished here, at least from my perspective, for quite a while now. With the combination of getting my Bachelor's degree in Business and putting my primary efforts into my career in finance and family time, I feel like I have achieved very much in other areas of my life, but I have been and always will be interested in discussing and progressing not only my intellect in areas such as theology, science, philosophy, etc. but also yours.

At many points over the past few months, I was struck with ideas that provided that all too familiar initial spark that's usually needed as the catalyst for a new thread, but it just never happened, and I apologize if anyone has been deeply saddened (haha) by my blog's absence. Now for you others, the wonderful, much needed adversaries who like to antagonize, play Devil's advocate, or just plainly argue with me, I will be back shorty to continue my efforts to dialectically pursue a mutual understanding of what we all may agree to be an idea or set of ideals that we would call "truth."

Until then, I ask of you this: Initiate the spark yourself. Whether it be starting your own blog or asking me to discuss and dissect a certain topic of interest to you, just do it. Phil Knight got it right when he created Nike's slogan. Be a doer!

No comments: